Sweden was once an early adopter of additive manufacturing and now has class leading AM suppliers. Additive manufacturing has the potential to make Swedish industries competitive and leading through high-value manufacturing that will create growth, uniqueness, jobs, and export opportunities.
A membership in the Arena gives participating companies and research organisations an opportunity to take part in the effort to make this to be a reality.
The Arena offers
- A strong network in additive manufacturing of metals.
- A platform to monitor and contribute to the development of technology and knowledge.
- Easy access to test and demo platforms in additive manufacturing of metals.
- Support in the industrialisation of additive manufacturing of metals.
The Arena highlights focus areas as
- Quality considerations in additive manufacturing.
- From prototyping to industrial production.
- Correlation between raw material and final properties.
- Qualification of new alloys and alloy development.
- Remanufacturing applications.
Interested to become a member of the Arena?
Obtain further information about the arena and membership agreement through downloadingor contact the Arena coordinator Annika Strondl.